
WATCH IN HD UPLOADS: Every Week ______________________________________ In this video I share with you my must have products for flawless skin. Products Mentioned: LANCÔME Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover Vanity Planet Spa System Bioderma Sébium Gel Moussant - Purifying Cleansing Foaming Gel - Combination/Oily Skin Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil Clinique Acne Solutions Oil Control Cleansing Mask Shiseido Balancing Softner Glamglow Flashmud Brightening Treatment Glamglow DREAMDUO™ Overnight Transforming Treatment Bioderma Sebium Mat Shine Control Moisturizer Clinque Pep-Start Eye Cream CeraVe Eye Repair Cream THANKS FOR WATCHING!!! For business inquiries, please contact me at: thefaceoftre@gmail.com S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_face_of... Snapchat: the_faceoftre
Skincare Routine - Nighttime - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 151 views views | 296 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 17 Dec 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét