
WATCH IN HD and THANKS FOR WATCHING!!! Products Mentioned in Video: Cover FX Power Play - N70 Nars Sheer Glow - Tahoe Black Opal Even True Flawless Skin Liquid Makeup - Rich Caramel Black Opal Cream Stick - Rich Caramel Revlon Photoready Insta Filter - Caramel Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless - 330 Toffee Caramel Maybelline 24HR Full Coverage - 330 Toffee Caramel Nars Radiant Longwear - Tahoe Bare Minerals Bare Pro Performance - Nutmeg (24) Lancome Teint Idole 24HR - 450 Suede (N) __ My Undertone Type: Yellow/Neutral Golden For Reference – My Foundation Shades Mac Studio Fix Fluid – NC44/NC45 Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation – Y443 Makeup Forever HD Foundation (Old Formula) – Y173 Makeup Forever Mat Velvet – No. 77 Caramel For business inquiries, please contact me at: thefaceoftre@gmail.com S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_face_of... Snapchat: the_faceoftre
My Foundation Collection/Recommendation Part I (Combo/Oily Skin) - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 277 views views | 296 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 29 Apr 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét