
WATCH IN HD Hi everyone, in this video I bring you my honest review on the Farsali Rose Gold Elixir. I've been using this product for the past few months and have seen great results, as it does what it claims to do. Have you tried it? If so, let me know your thoughts in the comments down below. __ My Undertone: Yellow For Reference – My Foundation Shades Mac Studio Fix Fluid – NC44/NC45 Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation – Y443 Makeup Forever HD Foundation (Old Formula) – Y173 Makeup Forever Mat Velvet – No. 70 Caramel THANKS FOR WATCHING!!! For business inquiries, please contact me at: thefaceoftre@gmail.com S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_face_of... Snapchat: the_faceoftre
Farsali Rose Gold Elixir - Rave Review - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 8,070 views views | 296 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 7 May 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét