
WATCH IN HD! Rihanna just out here snatching our edges with all the new stuff she's been dropping lately. In this video I give you my honest thoughts on what I think about the concealer and if it's worth it for you to go out and grab it. For Reference – My Foundation Shades Mac Studio Fix Fluid – NC44/NC45 Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation – Y443 or Y455 Makeup Forever HD Foundation (Old Formula) – Y173 Makeup Forever Mat Velvet – No. 70 Caramel Nars Sheer Glow / Radiant Foundations - Tahoe and Huhaine Products Mentioned in Video: Maybelline Primer Morphe Brushes Mac Cosmetics Fix Plus & Peach Lustre Highlighter Pen Beauty Blender Colourpop Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder & Liquid Lipstick Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Concealer - Shades: 370 & 260 THANKS FOR WATCHING!!! For business inquiries, please contact me at: thefaceoftre@gmail.com S O C I A L M E D I A Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_face_of... Snapchat: the_faceoftre
**NEW** Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Concealer Review - Is it Good?!?! - YouTube |
| Likes | Dislikes |
| 51 views views | 296 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 10 Feb 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét